What the hell!!!
I am totally hooked on fantasy fiction or paranormal romance of any kind. I can't get off this kick I am on, what the hell!!! This is what I have read, since December:
Stephanie Meyers Twilight Series
(Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn)
Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse Series
(Dead Until Dark, Living Dead in Dallas, Club Dead, Dead to the World (fav), Dead as a Doornail, Definitely Dead, Alltogether Dead, From Dead to Worse, Dead and Gone)
Kresley Cole Immortals After Dark Series
(A Hunger Like No Other, No Rest for the Wicked, Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night)
J. R. Ward Blackdagger Brother Series
(Dark Lover, Lover Eternal (fav), Lover Awakened, Lover Revealed, Lover Unbound, Lover Enshrined, Lover Avenged)
Lara Adrian Midnight Breed Series
(Kiss of Midnight, Kiss of Crimson)
Laurell K. Hamilton Meredith Gentry Series
(A Kiss of Shadows, A Caress of Twilight, Seduced by Moonlight, A Stroke of Midnight, Mistral's Kiss, A Lick of Frost, Swallowing Darkness)
(As I look at this, I see that the series get more and more sexual, maybe I just need to get laid more!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home