UNM
I finally signed up for classes at UNM at the tune of $1300 for 6 credit hours. I really want to have a bachelor's degree by my 40th birthday. I will do this. OK now I'm just trying to convince myself. I start on Aug. 24, eek!
My Mom's and Dad's 40th anniversary is on August 22nd. Robert, Jessica, and I are preparing, we sent out the invitations back over a month ago, but we need to setup the dinner and dance. We have the music, most of the food, Jessica is setting up the table settings. We need to get a PA, and make a program and I need to write a speech. I am nervous.
Brendan got into MACCS, a media arts charter school. He starts on Aug. 17 and turns 14 on Aug. 19th. He wants a Umbrella Corp (Resident Evil) uniform for his birthday, he says for Halloween. I think he just wants an excuse to get a gas mask.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home